What is the best-value 40# mpg vehicle?

Asked by Apr 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM

I'm interested, based on value and price, what the best 4-seat vehicle is that will get over 40 mpg highway and city driving.

3,725

geo metro for sure, or any other 3 cylender geo car. my dad owned one and always got great gas mileage. very easy to fix and very simple cars, and very cheap.

3,475

There not many out there but a Subaru Justy is a Straight 3 4x4 if you want to have some fun i have on in my back yard that runs i still drive it to this day is around the time year 1988.

1,045

As an example, I have a brand new 2012 Nissan Versa 1.6S with the CVT. Average MPG is 33 and average hwy is 38 - but one of my customers just told me she got 43 mpg on a trip from Buffalo to Ithaca NY and back. The price new, sticker is just under $14,000. It's also a top safety pick and room for 5 large people and a big trunk. I highly recommend the Nissan Versa to anyone, 2007 to now.