I'm 16 years old and looking for a first car. I want one that's good looking, fast, reliable, safe enough to keep mom happy, and reasonably inexpensive to keep on the road. I'm looking to spend $8000 - $10000. Any suggestions?

Asked by Apr 07, 2012 at 01:06 PM

795

Luxury cars, between 3-6 yrs old. Cadi, Infiniti, Lexus, BMW Mecedies. Sub-luxury, Altima, Buick, Crown Vic, Sebring, Avalon, Mazda (large varity there) Truth to be told, there are no real inexpensive ways to keep a car running, unless you are able to do the work yourself.

935

My choice for you is a 2005 Nissan Altima Sedan 3.5SL. The VQ V6 in it, is the same one in a 350Z and it's one of the top ten best engines in the world for 14 years in a row by Wards Automotive. These come with leather, sunroof, Bose system, spoiler (or just add one) plenty of room for your pals and classy. People just love them , and it's worth it to be willing to travel to get the right one. Easy on the wallet and very fast.

I suggest a Toyota Supra, good car if you can find one.