how do you leave dealer review

15

Asked by Mar 25, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I want to leave a feedback on a dealer

395

Try the "Find Dealers" section here: http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale And then use the review section on the dealer's page. Thanks!

150

I'm still not able to find where to submit a review. I see the dealer reviews, but where to submit one. Help>

30

I agree, there is no where to leave a review if one has not been left yet.

195

I Do not see any place to post review ..Not sure but I guess if you dont pay Car Guru they post bad reviews & once you a a paying member reviews become better...

195

I finally found out how to post reviews .. Go to your home page (My account) the you can see selected vehicles click & leave review..

60

How do I post a review?

10

You have to contact a seller first, then in a few days you'll get an email asking you to review the seller/dealership.

Find dealer

I found this in their "Help" section: If you contacted the dealer through CarGurus, you will receive a message within 7 days asking you to rate your experience. Please follow the link in the email to write your review of the dealership!

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/forsale.html Page does not exist!

Mark Mumby at ALM in Buford is an extremely professional and conscientious sales person. He asks you what you are looking for and helps in all aspects of the buying process. He is not high pressure and makes sure you leave with exactly what you are looking for. My wife and I have never had a better car buying experience.

15

You have to contact the dealer thru CarGurus. Once you do this you will get an email to rate your experience in 7 days. I know this method sucks but this is how CarGurus does things.

to get an email in 7 days sounds like "the ring" - LOL - I thought some humor would cheer up the nation here ...

forget it I will try a different site ugh!