What is the best car for teen? I'm looking for low maintenance cost, safety, and fun-to-drive factor. I'm considering used car. Which one should I get?

25

Asked by Mar 25, 2012 at 12:37 AM

I'm looking for low maintenance cost, safety, and fun-to-drive factor. I'm considering used car. Which one should I get?

55

Civics, Corollas, and Sentras for general driving. If you need/want some more fun, Celicas and 240SX if they are within your budget.

25

i am alos looking for some fun, and celicas and 240sx feel bit old and unsafe. Is there an other cars? And reliability is must to me

9,775

Pontiac G6 and Gran Prix are also good choices- try to find the 3.8 v-6 in the gran prix if you can- both the 4 cyl and v-6 are good in the G6. they are also cheaper to repair than foreign cars because the parts are cheaper and more readily available.