I have a 1994 dodge dakota v8 I have colant dripping from around where the motor and trans bolt togather

Asked by Feb 19, 2012 at 10:12 AM

I have a 1994 dodge dakota v8 it has colant driping from around where the motor and transmission bolt togather it has over 200000 miles on her but still runs great how do i fix this colant lose

2,605

HI...first you must have it analyzed to see what the leak is and where is IS coming from. It could be and usually is a freeze plug in that area but liquids are hard to trace as they travel everywhere. It could also be as simple as a hose clamp needs to be reinstalled. Once you have the problem analyzed correctly then you may save a lot of money from an unscrupulous garage somewhere :) Good luck