Is it a good or bad thing to love old Classic and Muscle cars over new cars.

Asked by Jan 31, 2012 at 07:32 PM

55

Its a good thing to love old cars they have a story to tell and look great and are fun to drive . If you need rubber parts for these old cars go to www.steelerubber.com

2,655

I my humble opinion, it shows you have style and passion as a real petrolhead. Modern cars have thier place for economy and 'greeness', but they all ssem to be trying to look the same, that is the trouble when you program a computer to make a car more efficient. I grew up working on 70's and 80's cars, fell in love with the MK1 Ford Capri and ended up buying one or two or more, and for the D.I.Y mechanic these were much easier to maintain without much knowledge or speciallist tooling. As for driving an older car, try a MK1 Capri in the wet and you soon learn about car control..something you wouldn't learn in a modern front wheel drive car with traction control!! Happy motoring and never stop loving those classic cars.