i have a stock 77 chevy pick up im wanting to put a 4 core radiator in place of the stock one how would it work

25

Asked by Jan 29, 2012 at 09:32 PM

it will fit right in it will also keep your motor cooler.on every 70,s vehicle I owned in the day,the 4 core rad was the way to go,big block or small block.

25

sweet thank you oh and i have another question for you when i do a burn out i hold it for a few and then let of the break and it dies and while driveing down the road i stomp the gas i acts like its spitting the gas in to the carb ??

sounds like it could be several things,timeing to low,carb needs adjusting,fuel filter needs replaceing.

25

well i have cleaned the carb by shooting carb cleaner down the ports and replaced the small ass fuel filter lol sad i only have a small filter off the carb but i think it may need to be replaced all together and by chance do you now what tranny came in that turck