Who has the top score in the Car IQ game?

5

Asked by Jan 20, 2012 at 11:54 PM

385

We try to keep the answer updated in the FAQ: http://apps.facebook.com/cgchallenge/faq.action

525

1,701 points (currently) with 37/37 CAR IQ Achievements !

5

Is there anyone in the 400's?

525

I've checked & found several! I think that's the point from where people loose interest as the questions get tough !

5

How do you check?

525

Go to Home, click on Top Car IQ experts & check the Top Members: 35 - 68 ,Top Members: 69 - 100....!

5

I'm not talking about Car IQ experts, I am meaning the game. I want to compete with someone who is close to me in the game.

525

yeah those are all the members who have played the CAR IQ game,but have probably stopped playing cause there scores look to be stagnant!

10

From what I have seen, the game progression level stopped at Auto God when you reach 1,000. I don't know if you get points and up your "reputation score" by answering questions or not. I have only played the game and stand at 1,275.

385

The Top Car IQ experts are by reputation score, not by Car IQ score (which you earn mostly by answering questions). There is no global leaderboard for Car IQ score.