I still do not understand how to remove the window handle when trying to remove the door panel. Anyone? Veh is a 2008 Chevy Silverado (no pwr windows).

Asked by Jan 20, 2012 at 03:54 PM

425

It's held on with a clip,they make a tool tor it but being cheap I just put one handle of a pair of channel locks between the crank and panel to make a gap look to see where the ends of the clip is,put a small or medium scewdriver against one of the end and push it out of it's slot. Once you get the sscewdriver against the end don't hold a lot of pull on the channies(makes it harder to get the clip off).The clip may fall down inside the door but if your taking the panel off,easy enough to get.When ready to put back on,put clip on crank and push back into place

CORRECT,on above post.

425

Thank you papa,a little crude but always works for me

you welcome,works for me to.