hard to start when warm

10

Asked by Dec 12, 2011 at 09:40 AM

It's a 95 Ford Escort 1.9, starts fine when cold, perfect idle, it runs good. But if you
turn it off when it's warm it won't start right away. It will start after you try for  a few
times, then runs good again.

25

you should check spark plug and air filter. second problem is air and gas combination not good.

85

i had the same probleme on one of my car and i start checking every little thing like air filter spark plug cap distributor all th wiring and then i change my coil, my mass air flow, my fuel pump and my car runned like new

1,695

air to fuel ratio not good, seems to be the spark plugs are'nt converting fuel so all you have to do is change them...

415

Try starting your car next time holding the gas pedal down like wide open. If the car starts realitively easy; you more than likely have a leaky fuel injector.