90 corsica fixing

Asked by Dec 01, 2011 at 03:18 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

whats the accordion 4" dia rubber hose called that comes off the air filter? mines rotten. can I get a used one  or are they cheap enough to buy new?

1 Answer


Take your car to an auto parts and let them look at what you are talking about. They probably have the part. If not then you can go to a Chevy dealership's part department. Not a big issue. Good luck.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 174,370
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 93,400
#3 tennisshoes
Reputation 75,800
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.