Hello, I am about to buy my 1st car, and was wondering which one is better to drive everyday. I want something nice. Choices: 2004 Nissan Altima, 2006 Dodge Charger SE or SXT, or a 2004 Honda Accord.

5

Asked by Nov 26, 2011 at 11:11 AM

655

Your best daily drivers are the Altima and the Accord. Charger is nice only to blow the doors off them, but to agresive to be comfortable daily. Chargers Camaros and Mustangs are weekend cruzing cars and were never designed to be commuters, just powerful.

5

Thank you for your opinion. Now...those are the best daily drivers. Which is best on safety, MPG, and which one just looks the nicest? These are pretty much my 3 options that are given to me and I want something that I can customize with time. The MAIN concern is safety, and insurance cost. Can you plz help me decide???

255

insurance is gonna be the highest for the charger, and as far as the other two they are almost equal. you could probably customize the honda a little more

155

Altima, good gas mileage and looks better. The honda looks bad but gets good gas mileage and the charger looks awesome but gets bad gas mileage so the altima is in the middle of both

145

You could definitely custoimize the accord more easily.

5

I have a 1992 Honda accord. It sees 6000 rpm's on a daily basis. I have driven really hard and the only problem I've had with it is a fuel pump, and a fuel pump relay switch. I have been driving it since 2007. It now has 322,000 miles. I have not experienced any lose of power due to mileage. It goes really good in the snow. If you want a dependable long lasting vehicle that gets good fuel mileage (about 30 mpg the way I drive it) a Honda Accord is a great choice!

405

as much of a nissan guy as i am, im gonna have to say go with the accord. ive heard the newer altimas have a lot of problems

1,545

i agree...Honda's have better mileage than the other choices...

1,545

i agree...Honda's have better mileage and fuel economy than the other choices...

245

http://www.jdpower.com/autos/car-ratings The ratings in there might help you make a decision.

25

Honda

25

i say 06 charger se not the accord cause accord push on stuff on not bolt on like normal car Nissan altima is ulgy n expensive part

5

altima!

Accord. a little bit more power for a daily commuter car but with better mileage. besides the altima has a lot of flaws with their electronics and some guidance systems.

235

Why you do not buy something more European.Think about Vw ,Audi or maybe Renault.The European are better in making good looking cars.