I won a 4" exhaust tip, unsure if its for a car or a truck or a race car, any suggestions?

165

Asked by Oct 23, 2011 at 01:17 AM

Won this 4" exhaust tip online, now that I have it I've asked around & most people say its for a diesel truck, personally I need new exhaust & think it would be fun to channel the dual exhaust tips into this 4" exhaust tip, would this be possible, would it be legal?

A- Its an after market diesel exhaust tip. Most diesels come with 2 1/2, or 3" exhaust and upgrade to 4". B- Good luck finding a way to take your exhaust, welding both pipes into one, then putting that huge tip on! C- If u manage to collect both pipes into one, then expand it up, and up, and up, and up until you hit a 4" tip, you will have no back pressure on your exhaust and do more damage than good to your motor.

165

either that or i'll have to wait until i have a diesel truck, will it work on a diesel car? otherwise maybe i should just sell it or send it back to the company that i won it from & have them just send me a 2" or 3" exhaust tip, which do you think i should get 2 or 3" exhaust tip, because most likely i'll need 2 pipes right?