sponership

25

Asked by Aug 10, 2011 at 11:34 AM

where can u find sponership for racing and drifting

405

sponsors generally only take people who can spell

25

true true lol

1,075

If you find one let me know. You need to make a name for yourself before anyone will sponsor you.

395

Rich, a lot of "sponsor's" are friends or aquaintence. True to get "real" sponsorship you need to make a name for yourself. Calvan Wan got his "ride" from discount tire for wrecking his personal RX-7 big time at the FIRST D1 event in L.A. and got a bunch of headlines. the way many guys starting out do , is going up to local shops for "sponsorship help". Such as getting tires at cost, or Bodywork for your car or tuning, for Putting their name on your car and referring friends and acquaintences to go to those biz for tires/car work/ whatever their selling. Make sure those people mention your name when they go to your "sponsor". What it comes down to, if you don't have a name yet is a lot of hustle and asking. First rule of sales; You don't get if you don't ask! You are now in the biz of selling yourself . So get busy asking... /talk to the shops you do a bunch of biz with. As with everything it's always about the $$$$; so tell them how you can help them bring in more $$$$.

1,645

sign up for amateur events and make a name for yourself... then you'll see sponsors knocking on your front door and waking you up at night with voicemail...

365

Do Not Use Sponser My WIP Dot....SCAM!!!