what is the fastest car to this date.

15

Asked by Feb 22, 2011 at 08:24 PM

8,800

The Bugatti Veyron Super Sport still holds current production car top speed record (267.856 mph) and the quickest 0-60mph time (2.6 seconds).

35

the barabus tkr goes 0-60 in 1.67 sec. also has a top speed of 270+ mph.

95

the barabus is just a hoax, there is no concrete evidence to this cars being. With that being said the fastest car to date is in fact the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

25

heyy dis grainne . on da top gear magazine i saw dat it said da SSC was da fastest car dat broke the records by james may :/ soooooooooooooo ..... i dno really ????

95

The ssc aero tt was the fastest car in the world, but that didn't fly with bugatti engineers, the veyron super sport is rebodied and returned to go much faster