Wheel search

Asked by Jan 30, 2011 at 03:09 AM

Hey all, I'm really new at using forums, so please forgive me if this isn't where I'm
supposed to post questions.

I'm looking to replace a bent wheel but I'm having a hard time IDing the brand.
The picture of the center cap shows the logo sideways. I think the brand is either
a "V" or an "A" with what appears to be a compass encircling it. Dimentions for
the wheel are 16 inch 5/114 with 5 split spoke and chrome finish. Help to find
another one to match would be much appreciated.

if a factory wheel,go to the dealership,if not try a place that sells wheels.

135

Not sure your location but out here we have place called "Wheel Wizard" they can straighten wheels. I've had it done a lot with company cars. Typically it was $40-50 a wheel.

Definitely will check into that. Thanks Kyle.

Second question. Do wheel manufacturers put a brand/engraving on each of their wheels and if so, where?