heater shuts off

Asked by Nov 14, 2010 at 04:00 PM

After hitting a deer & replacing the radiator, whenever I come to a stop and the engine shuts off, so does my heat.  Cold air actually comes out of the vents. What could be the problem?

65

Check the termostat or check the fuse panel under the hood It could be nothing or something that could run alot of money. Check everything from front to back. Good Luck.

what kind of vehicle is it ,most likely the problem is when radiator was replaced and filled with collent,the colling system was not blead to let air out of the system,so have it blead by your mechanic.