Whats better the ford f-350 or the chevy 3500?

45

Asked by Sep 24, 2010 at 11:51 PM

35

I like ford and chevy trucks but i would say the chevy is more reliable

305

Chevy every time

5

Definitely a F-350. Stronger engine. More pulling power. More torque and the only worry there is less gas mileage.

245

What year? There are many different styles of these pickups and niether was the best all the way through. Ford pickups are the most reliable. The 2011s aren't a whole lot different with power but Ford is now ahead with 400 HP and 800 TQ from the factory compared to 396HP and 765 TQ. Even with more power, the Ford has consistantly better mileage, in part to their new 6-speed Auto transmission. Right now? Ford

1,185

Depends on which year for me... Chevy gets better gas mileage but Ford has better pulling power

2,945

ford all the way. more reliable.

105

f-350

15

If your going to work it hard towing and hauling I'd go with the ford, but if fuel economy is a concern I would get the chevy. The fords chassis is built heavier but experiences lots of balljoint problems and front brake rotor problems. The chevy has had more trans problems under heavy towing conditions, If you choose the chevy plan on installing an external trans cooler to help resolve this issue.