Toyota Supra 1998 or 2005 Subaru Impreza, which would you have and for what reason?

65

Asked by Sep 16, 2010 at 06:15 PM

I wouldn't mind buying on for my next car in the future, however i'm stuck between the two. Overall, what is the bestter car to have?

5

I like both car's alot, The impreza is the best rally car, but the supra is a bit nicer and rarer The impreza has 145 hp and the supra has over 200 hp

7,535

are you just going to get the base impreza? if you can get the STi then get that. thats my opinion. awd and over 300hp from the start. a few grand can turn these into real monsters.

65

98 supra better car overall put a few grand in to it a it would be the car of your dreams sleek fast well built what more can i say

5

Chase is right, the regular subaru impreza is boribg, bu tif you get the sti, well your all set and the impreza is 4 door, so you can take all your buddies in it easily

995

SUPRA worth a lot more!