wheel clicking

5

Asked by Aug 10, 2010 at 06:57 PM

my front wheel makes a clicking sound when i turn left,  what does that indicate?

4,895

This almost always indicates that you have a bad CV joint. It is often cheaper and easier to replace the entire axle (a.k.a. cv halfshaft) Price will depend on the car.

15

chris is right, its the half shaft..on vehicles that are front wheel drive eventually will have this problem.. the cv joints wear out over time, and it is easier just to replace the whole half shaft, and most places will have a Core Charge, meaning..u take the old one out and bring it back and you get some money back