What are the best 4X4 tires out there today? Off-Road and on the streets.?

85

Asked by Aug 02, 2010 at 03:34 PM

325

It all depends on how much you're willing to spend. Bf goodrich all terrain are my favorites

55

I actually work in a tire shop and one of the most popular sellers we have is the Goodyear Wrangler SilentArmor. 50k warranty, kevlar in the construction giving it more puncture resistance and durability, smooth quiet ride on the streets, awesome traction off-road and in the snow. We also sell a lot of BFG all terrains, but I would buy the Goodyears over the BFG's. Also if your looking for serious off-road tires look into the new Goodyear MTR/Kevlar's ,Goodyear Duratrac's ,or BFG Mud Terrain KM2's.