i have a 307 hdi 2.0 16v 136bhp & want it custom re-maped but dont no who to take it to any surgestions?

Asked by Jul 02, 2010 at 04:19 AM

Question type: Car Customization

1 Answer


search google maps for nearby race parts venders/mechanics. they have dyno's and re-mapping stuff for a fee

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,770
Reputation 3,740
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 3,660
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.