Whats wrong with everyone here!? iv asked dozens of questions and they never get answered.... :|

35

Asked by Jun 05, 2010 at 04:12 AM

7,165

its facebook man. not a real chatboard with people who know the answers to your questions. ask your questions again right now to this post and ill answer my best but im a novice in certain areas and will NEVER answer a question with a false response!

35

Yeah true... but i see lots of other questions get answered :/ Ok well i do know a fair bit but im not sure about this one. I want to increase power in my ford laser (1985 model) now i have a turbo for it but im just wondering if there is anything else i can do to it? cheers.

7,165

Haha I've seen your question but not answered. Only because I have zero knowledge on the vehcile. Hell I honestly can say I don't even know what one looks like. All I can recommend for you is to try and find a web site for fans of the car by doing a google search because 99% of the people on here are tards anyways. Good luck man and I'm sorry I can't of more help. If I could I would.

35

Yeah someone replied to it just after i posted this lol.. got some good info, thanks anyway mate :) its only a car for running around in, i just wanted a bit more power. My speciality is V8's and i need to gather around 17-18 grand to complete my project haha, that why i need the laser for running around in.