I just got a 82 ford club wagon and I plan on lowering it a couple of inches

Asked by May 24, 2010 at 08:48 PM

Its there anything special i need to know.  I going to heat the coil spring to drop the front around 2inches.  I seen some fords that are lowered in the front and  the top of the wheel tilt in.  I was wondering if that would happen on my van.

thanks

yes it will weare out your front tires,wont be able to get a front end aligment,i recomend getting 2 inch drop springs for the front,then get an aligment.heating or cutting the coils is never a good idea,if you do this you will have more trouble than it is worth,(heating the coil springs) besides it will ride like a covered wagon,do it the right way.