buying a car

5

Asked by Apr 01, 2010 at 12:40 AM

i am confused whether to buy used car and modify it or buy a new car and modify it

5

buy a new car..used cars can give u problems Y u wana brk ur head on ur car buy a new 1..

5

If ya buy new and modify the car, that just blows your warranty out the window. Unless the dealer approves and put on the modified parts. Which could get pretty costly and time consuming. Also what if ya have a recall on your car that you just modified.... A used car may come with a warranty depending on what steps ya take in the purchasing process... My personal opinion is buy used...If your going to modify something used, ya actually get can find feed back for others who have done the same kinda work you want to do to the car. Giving you a chance to find good deals on parts and advise from others. Just before ya buy the car have it looked at by a shop you trust. how does it go...... Try the milk before ya purchase the cow...maybe the milks gone sour..lol

9,140

Buy an very original example of a used car. Modified ones are risky. You never know exactly what was done or whether or not the previous owner knew what they were doing.