heres a tricky one to id

Asked by Feb 19, 2010 at 09:43 PM

Question type: Car Customization

this is the back of my truck. the black thing wasnt made to go there. what is it and what is it really made to go on to?

20 Answers

just to let you guys its a 95 dakota and im not talking about the black bumper.

just to let you guys know its a 95 dakota and im not talking about the black bumper. look on the cap.


it looks like a bike rack


what is the brand on it

you are half right. it is a bike rack.what type of vehicle is it really made for?


a blazer

nothing is spoonfed here.



maybe. it depends on what the blazer has in back.


a removable hardtop

what do you do if you have a flat?


oh it goes on the tailgat like what the have for dougnuts

what does a tracker or even a wrangler have mounted in the back?


a spare holder as i said

close enough. its made to go on the spare tire in the back.


oh i get it

ah sure. i got cha goin didnt i.


yeah got any more

from time to time in this forum look for more of these.

youll know it when you see it.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Car Customization Questions

Car Customization Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 5,580
Reputation 3,580
#3 F_O_R
Reputation 3,500
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.