What do you want to see GM to do in order to recover?

35

Asked by Feb 15, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I'm finishing up my report on GM's recovery plans for 2010 and beyond, and i would like to know what do you all want to see GM do in order to recover? It could be Remaking the 2011 Camaro z28, El Camino, etc... or just having better selling/marketing strategies. Thanks to all of those who answered.

I would love to see a new el camino...that would be awesome

635

higher quality vehicles, no cheap parts, using quality material. transmissions that last for 250000km without having to rebuild it more than once, and above all affordable prices. and keep parts manufacturing in north america!

Still about the product. GM launched some pretty good looking models recently but the quality has to last. Not just defect wise but also in how these models age. I can remember some of the early 80s cars that had the material covering the headliner seperate from the substrate. It was kind of like a curtain! Stuff like that just cant happen. GM also needs to stay focused on the customers they are trying to reach with each modell. Finally Id say they need to develop cars with a longer term outlook so that decisions sacrificing product for cost are not made.

85

our duramax has 200000 miles on it but it did have problems

7,535

build more cars like the gto