FORD VS CHEVY

35

Asked by Feb 10, 2010 at 01:54 AM

Why is it most people in this country have a love/hate relationship between chevy and ford?  (Sorry dodge lovers) Me I like both and I am criticized for liking them,  If I own a ford, chevy owners disown me (haha) and vice versa.  So tell which would you choose?

95

Back when the big three had different styles i would say chevy was the most stylelish but for had engines that would last forever. But today i would say the Dodge Challenger has the best styling on top of a kick ass power plant. I think its an all aluminum 6.9.