FORD VS CHEVY

35

Asked by Feb 10, 2010 at 01:54 AM

Why is it most people in this country have a love/hate relationship between chevy and ford?  (Sorry dodge lovers) Me I like both and I am criticized for liking them,  If I own a ford, chevy owners disown me (haha) and vice versa.  So tell which would you choose?

35

I have one of each

5,055

I'd say who cares, it is whatever your preference is. I have strong preference for Chevy or General Motors stuff but I also find the Ford Mustang Cobra and F-150s to be interesting.

5

my uncle haz driven both and i like the shelby gt 500 exept it hazent got a good suspenshon and for ford there ford gt izz my fave

295

Would pick the one with independent suspension and LSD and a more ideal weight distribution. The camaro obviously.

185

Camaro! got a better review and they spend a lot longer designing it!

355

Mustangs are fords famous car, yet they suck. I dont much care for either chevy or ford.

I like both also...Have to say thwey both make the good suff and have their own problems. Come race day chev and ford is out there...right there tells you something right? You have only one problem friend, YOU like automobiles and that makes you a red blooded open minded American male! Right down the road gearhead> Stay the course....

ford is clearly better. i had a 2007 tahoe and it broke when i was driving. chevy has no power and the ride is crap. rather drive a cardboard box or a soup can if you ask me.

Ford's better