heresa tough one to id.

Asked by Jan 20, 2010 at 06:34 PM

what is it?

5

SdKfz 2 Kettenkrad its a ww2 German aircraft puller. it was used improperly in the movie "Saving Pvt. Ryan" because it was never used in a city for any purpose. The Luftwaffe (German Airforce) made it to be a tractor to pull anything from planes, AA guns, or trailers.

5

i win

how in the hell did you know that?

5

i re-enact ww2. i do a lot of studying of German vehicles and weapons. also, i have driven one and a museum that i go to has one that the united states navy captured and made there own. ill attach a picture of the own they own.

great, of all the people i come across one had to be a ww2 freak. no big deal. nice toy isnt it.

5

yes it is a wicked cool toy. but i have t say one thing... pwned!!! lol post some more, this is fun lol

look at the common topics. theres another one there.

latest topics correction to my last post.

one more to look up "car id". it was accidently hidden. its topic is commuter car.