i just sayin not rubin it in my dad im not lien has the jeeo srt8 the camero 2009 bwm m5 buggati used and a ford gt 500 and collcibles and alltogethor he g\hs\as 120 cars ooooooo

35

Asked by Jan 19, 2010 at 12:33 AM

in yooo faaccc an this is not a lie i swear

65

cool story bro

not bad,but can you walk the walk?

8,775

He needs to learn to talk the talk first... Not even sure that collection of epileptic keystrokes counts as English... Besides the 'my daddy has' brag is about as lame as me going 'Jay Leno has...'

295

I'm not rubbin it in but my dad's a pretty nice guy. In your face and this is not a lie I swear.

adam, i agree with ya. nobody likes a bragger unless that person can back it up. those are nice cars but he didnt say what year.