i cant identify this car

5

Asked by Nov 23, 2009 at 11:37 PM

this car is bugging me like crazy, it ressembles a mazda miata but is not one, i know everything about cars except the identity of this one, please help

8,600

It's a Suzuki Cappuccino.

70

wow man that a tuff one. it definatly resembles a miata but alot smaller. like an old MG. my only guess is maybe a fiat or some other crazy european car.

10

its def a Suzuki cappuccino its like a tinier mx-5 :]

225

Clearly you don't know everything about cars. Betya $1000 i can stump you

35

I also think it's a Suzuki cappucino

225

Very much a cappuccino. Its just this http://ll.speedhunters.com/u/f/eagames/NFS/speedhunters.com/Images/Mike%20Garrett/The%20101/Kei%20Cars/kei11.jpg << picture with the watermark and photo credit edited out

could it be a sertain little suzuki 4x4 that was dropped? i forgit the name of that car i'm talking about, but it looks a lot like it.

15

every1 you are all close but yet very wrong! its a car called a HONDA BEAT

15

your on about the suzuki x2

it's a suzuki x-90 not a beat. the back of the roof looks like it goes down like an x-90 not domed like a beat. take in to consideration that it may have a custom front clip

8,600

Check out their website. It is a Cappuccino. It's not a Beat or an x-90, those look way different.

15

x-90 was a very bad very soft 4x4 wanna be with a high solid roof! so guess again! iv included a pic of an x90 and if you think it looks like that you need glasses

15

i will retract my previous statment saying it was a beat! wrong lights! but just to end this debate iv inc a pic of a jap import suzuki

it maynot be an x-90 peice "o" shit but i wasn't that far off considering the more rounded designs of modern cars, and no i don't need glasses but you mite. they're both similar and yet different.

5

i think it might be a mazda miata but not 100 percent sure but let me know wat u find out

mx5

i totally agree with you. at least i was on the right track and tell simon4383 that nobodies perfect.

5

Its a Honda S2000

225

Hey look another retard. yay

i looked up the car you said it was and youre 100% right. it does look similar to an x90. where did all these jackassess come from? hope to chat with ya agian some time.

285

This is hilarious. Alright this is quoted from the article where this picture is from: "Another member of the "kei sports wave" of the 1990's is the Suzuki Cappuccino roadster. The Cappuccino has a traditional FR layout and is powered by a turbocharged three cylinder engine. As you can see by the Fighter Engineering Cappuccino in the photo above, the car has a very high potential for tuning. Some prefer to work with the car's stock engine and others have swapped it out for even more powerful engines including the 13B rotary. I haven't seen a ton of modified Honda Beats here, but I have been surprised at the number of tuned Cappuccinos I have seen on both the street and the track." This is the article: http://speedhunters.com/archive/2008/08/22/the-101-gt-gt-kei-car-tuning-in-japan.aspx If that wasnt convincing enough, here's a side by side comparison!

thanks for clearing up the senseless bullshit with car.