What is the car with the last amount of brakedowns

35

Asked by Nov 09, 2009 at 04:10 AM

65

well in my opinion id probably say mabye a toyota camery because my uncle has one and im pretty sure it hasnt broken down once but not quite sure, any cay can breakdown just depends on how its ran and what you want it for. I recomend a truck though not a car because my uncle has one and has'nt had many repairs on it, i say as long as your happy driving it, it doesnt really matter. I mean a viper mite not break down for 7 years, where mabye an accord will break down the day you get it....point is, any car will break down anytime, hope this helps :)

35

well if you do a googl serch on bmw... between 1986/1999 bmw e34 5 series had the least amount of breakdowns and motor clams in the world... i am a bmw fan lol