witch is better european or american

5

Asked by Oct 28, 2009 at 09:25 PM

45

I regret saying this, even though im from america, I would have to say european is better

95

To broad of a question to really say you cant say one overall is better they both have cons and pros American cars typically are good at the drag strip but I have been proven to be good on the circuit also but just not there domainant sport and drifting they have been showing domaint ( solstice,Viper,GTO, old camaro even) Europeans mostly do circuit racing so theyve been built around that idea. Its really hard to say which is better its like asking whether a Lion or a Tiger is better. lol

apples and oranges