Is there a custom exhaust that shoots flames or do you need nos for it? If you dont need nos what is the custom exhaust part called and how much would it cost?

20

Asked by Sep 20, 2009 at 01:20 AM

Multiple opinions are welcomed. For the cost rangas are prefered but an exact number is alright too.

45

the whole idea behind a flamethrower exhaust is pretty simple. all you need is a spark plug really. you definitely don't need NOS, and for a custom kit that would do it right, you're only looking at 100-200 dollars. here's a couple of links to some of the most popularly used flamethrower kits: Dual Exhaust: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HFM-FLAME2 Single Exhaust: http://www.summitracing.com/parts/HFM-FLAME Oh yeah, and it's obviously gonna cost you more if you have a dual exhaust, as you can see above. I hope this answers your question!

20

Thanks a lot that did help. Now all I need to do is convince my dad to let me buy it? I was aslo wondering if you could tell me what car or car type would be good to learn how to drive a manual? my dad said turner would work best like a gti or a wrx. Do you agree or have a different opinoin?

45

Yeah, your dad would have to be pretty awesome to let you get something like that! As for the first manual car, I would say it doesn't make too much of a difference. Personally I am in favor of the wrx just because it's got more modification options. But a gti is also a great car. My first car was a manual, a Acura Integra Type-R, and that thing went way too fast. My only advice would be to take it easy and get alot of practice time in before pushing your car to its limit. Especially with a new or newer car, just because it can take the abuse now, doesn't mean that problems won't show up down the road with your engine and your transmission.

20

ok thanks. tuner is best, because my dad was saying that i shouldnt learn how to drive a manual in a muscle car.

10

go to gotflames dotcom