How do you like it so far ?!

10

Asked by Sep 14, 2009 at 08:38 PM

I didn't even begun to design that car,that may save the US Automobile mfrs. ,but midway I almost got confused,So I'll ask the readers to join the project JIM car (Jimmy's GMC) design project,There are a lot of work that I'll have to do,but I lovee to judge the readers opinions,please ignore the multiple choice lines,it's various decision lines That'll i plan to resolve decidedly once I made up my mind!,How about your minds?!,You may put your mind in action and post some nice continuums!,As I told you before,it's pre beginning confusion,published from the state of confusion,I't'' be a compact to subcompact comfortable car.

10

5 minutes later of mouse drawing in a graphic software program,now it looks French or even slightly Italian,but I preferes the Japanese S.korean modern looks,so I'll continue later.