Are you distyubed as well,by the confused Republican party of paranoid attitude against the recovery of US Auto mfrs.?!

10

Asked by Sep 14, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Raise your hand!,If You're extremely uncomfortable,with the US Republican party of paranoid extreme opposition,to our current wonderfull president Obama, trial;s to restore the USA car manufacturers,The bUS republican party claim it's a waste of money (never mind their 'Iraq adventure which got us there losing billions of US $ due to their deliberate lies!'!!Now they'e staunchly againt any progress,inc. reviving the US car mfrs.!US 'll be totally flat broke without them,mind you,total collapse of US Econiomy,which is already collappsed forever thanks to the US republicans!,We (THE USA) owes trillons od US dollars to many countries inc. the People republic of China,&GB. even some arab countries@!.

10

I understand that I got reply ,but no link to that reply,Wass ist loss hier?!(What's going on here) ,no need to be disturbed by my sharp shooting questions.Enjoy the attached detail of rendered 3D