How Maniac R U About CARS!!!

Asked by Sep 13, 2009 at 11:46 AM

Which Is The BEST Racing Car Of All Time ?

55

Lotus 49

5

The Le Man GT40, looks the part, sounded like god orgasming, and went round the track like shit through a goose! all round fantastic car and still one of the best looking machines ever created! plus it was a pure sports car, from the age where the only driver aid you had was racing shoes! a pure thoroughbred, built using spare parts from fords garage, not some multi trillion dollar focused investment! best car ever!

95

Got to agree with above. Shelby Cobra roadster would be another legendary car that made by the same group of people I think a article i found makes it seem that way but anyways no two cars better than those I think.

25

i my mind its either eleanor mustang or skyline gtr

95

Elanor never was in racing.... skyline in my opinon has never really had any historical racing moments and is not what its cracked up to be.

5

The 1977 Tyrell P34 This car is great.

25

id have to disagree... iv owned a '95 sklyine and it was the shit. i had twin turbos and a nice racing exhaust on it

7,805

Good question... The 917 would be my pick followed by the GT40

175

Chaparral's, Porsche 956 and 959, and Ford Gt 40

10

i think the best race car would probably be the gt-r r34 skyline AWD is great at saving your tires and since your not burning out at the start you get better pick up speed as well im not sure if they still use the ATESSA AWD system in the new R35 but if im correct it has launch control as well as the new car. either way they both range between 450-530 HP