Leaderboard!!

5

Asked by Sep 02, 2009 at 08:17 PM

Hi guys.. I have just achieved 380 and now i'm moonmotorist.. But i think there should be a leaderboard or sth.. Everyone needs to know where he is..

235

As there are only a few hundred possible scores and over a million players, I worry that a straight up global leaderboard wouldn't work very well. That being said, I do think it would be great, as you say, to have a concept of where you are relative to everyone else. I have been playing with the idea of showing where you stand percentage-wise. For example, in your case your Car IQ might be higher than 96.4% of all other players (I can't get the data for the real number at this moment, it is probably higher in your case).