need the best cars

Asked by Jul 26, 2009 at 05:11 AM

im not an expert on this field but i love cars., what car do you thing will fit to a sporty type guy ilke me., hoping for some answers from you guys., thankx.

35

if you would like to get a reasonable answer for this perticular situation I suggest you specify more what you would like in the car ex. price range, tuner, muscle, euro, etc.

35

i agree ... is it speed or apperance that you look 4 .... are you goona use it 2 race, pimp, familycar and so on ... we can have many diffrent opinions about what car you should buy - it all depends on you :p