for drifting good none sticky tires any suggestions?

5

Asked by Jul 01, 2009 at 06:02 PM

225

http://www.google.ca/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&channel=s&hl=en&q=Drift+tires&meta=&btnG=Google+Search look through that and also look at some pros you know and check out what they run on what car with what power levels and what not. Also look for a car club in your area ask them or find one that pertains to your car and talk to the guys there. And if you can.... experiment i'm too stoned to suggest more

45

buy used tires for your rear and damn sticky hig performance ones up front :)

45

Generally to drift well, you want to have as much control of the car as possible. That means you need grip and not just on the front. Second hand, worn tires are great for when your starting out but there when you start looking for a more controllable slide then you'll be ready for some high performance tires. For example here in at the one of the main drift tracks in New Zealand, where most cars are running high performance tires around 215's to 255's, they are entering the first corner at 180km/h+. You need as much grip as possible to get to that speed, otherwise you won't be able to link a series of corners and that makes for really dirting drifting.