reliability and resale

Asked by Jul 01, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I am considering a 2010 Fusion Hybrid and a 2009 Camry Hybrid. The Toyota is known for its reliability. What is the expectation on the Ford Hybrid and is it likely to hold resale values like the Camry will probably do ? Thanks.

15

I may come off as biased as I myself am a Ford tech, but the hybrid will hold a decent resale value because of the sheer quality off the tech in that car. the ford systems are just as good if not better than the toyota hybrids. plus it is far sexier than any of toyotas hybrids.