If there is anyone that needs help,Please feel free to ask..I like to help out

505

Asked by Jun 30, 2009 at 06:51 AM

heres a question... im having problems trying to figure out why my yukon 92 wont run once i put it in gear... while parked, it would start up and would start to run then stalls... already tried fuel filter, vacuum relay, map... havent taken fuel pump out yet... pls text me 7072801521@vmpix.com thanks.

10

You're so kind,We all need help,but Are you ,really,really,really serious,if so let's start a funding projects,for to help the disabled folks of the state of Califfornia,as their SSI (Ca. state portion) got cut drastically 3 times so far.You see,such folks are totally out of luck,as they're unable to work,and the local government won't reduce its own hefty income.