Dodge Chalenger 2010 Or Chevrolet Camaro 2010 ???

15

Asked by Jun 22, 2009 at 03:37 PM

6,665

i say camaro.

ehh. i'd have sex with either one of them. lol.

5

i think the chalenger SRT has a little more than the camaro SS

6,665

has a little more what?

5

sorry i missed the word power

6,665

ah well nope it doesnt. both are between 420-425 hp. and the SRT runs a mid to high 13 sec 1/4 mile where the camaro runs 13 flat. and the handling difference is huge also. the camaro grips the road where the challenger struggles in comparison. its not even a close comparison performance wise. camaro crushes it. and the camaro is $31k for the 1SS and the SRT is over $40k for the SRT i believe. bang for the buck the challenger cant even come close to comparing.

2,985

lol oh really haha

35

both have their own cues the Challenger (in my opinion) has the best styling perks outside. Inside the Camaro has pretty interesting interior so I'd go with that one for interior. Handling wise the Camaro smokes the challenger because of is lighter weight, and the Camaro also beats the Challenger on the 1/4 mile by 2.6 seconds (Camaro 13 seconds flat, Challenger 15.6 seconds). to sum it up It comes to a choice of performance and interior vs. Exterior. Personally I'm practically torn between the two but if I had to pick one for a million bucks I'd say the Camaro for better performance and better interior looks.

915

i love the challenger buy me one too