MPG for the 3.6L AWD and reliability

Asked by May 21, 2009 at 07:09 PM

I'm going to buy either a used Highlander, Murano or XL7.  How does the mileage compare for these with a 6 cylinder and AWD and why are the Suzuki's priced so low compared to the others?

5

I would definatly go for the Murano, the Suzuki is a decent car but Nissan has alot better resale, better on gas (xl-7 averages no more than 16-17 in city & 22 highway, and I go the speed limit) the XL7 also rattles on the exhaust. Overall you get what you pay for. In the long run not the best not the worst.

2,085

I'd pick the Toyota, and I own a 2008 XL7. I have a 2001 Toyota Tundra and have had no mechanical problems, till recently had to replace an oxygen sensor. It still has the original battery.