first of all, who is choosing the cars for this game? you are screwing up BIG TIME! you are NOT always correct on what the true year of the car is.

25

Asked by May 12, 2009 at 04:32 PM

this may be the wrong place to post this...but whoever is choosing the cars is not always correct.  if you are going to put a challenging car up there for us to figure out make sure you know what the hell you are talking about.  while playing the game I have come cross several cars that you said the year was wrong when i know for a fact that i was correct.   play fair that's all i'm saying.   later

15

i agree with you having the same problem! i strugle abit cos im haven to give the american model date instead of the european release date. I have raised the issue on a number of occations and all i keep getting told is to highlight the last question buit still nothink gets done