CAR IQ steals my points.. I get answers right and no points are added to my IQ.. It happens a lot!!

15

Asked by Apr 24, 2009 at 12:26 PM

235

Once you reach the higher levels, it takes more than one right answer to get a full point. That is how the difficulty continues to scale.

155

I admit it can be confusing. After you reach a certain level, the game gets harder by only giving you points when you get two answers correct. The game gets harder too the more levels you advance! So if you see someone with a really high Car IQ score, they deserve all the respect they can get :)

15

Yes.. That is correct... Did not notice that... I need to get 2 answers right in order to go up a point now...

5

well im up to 3 answers before 1 point and half the cars we dont get in Aus haha

405

It does that depending on what level of IQ you're currently at. If you're at CarGuru IQ level, then every wrong answer you get takes back 2 points. So it takes 2 consecutive correct answers to make those lost points up. That's why I save my boosts!

15

yeah im upto 173 and the 75% of the years dont match up to the car models their asking for a renault 4 was produced in 1974 NOT 1980