best after market parts

35

Asked by Apr 07, 2009 at 11:56 AM

hey what would be the best after market part to get for the lamborghini gallardo LP650-4 spyder its a great car but im loooking for somthing for somthing that other lambos doent have to make it look one of a kind

2,995

i highly doubt you went from a dodge neon and eclipse right to a lamborghini buddy. i suggest you keep dreaming and judging my your photo you are just a little kid. sorry but nice try.

35

hey dude im interested any sugestions

2,995

oh so you dont actually own one you just want to know for the sake of knowing?

35

pretty much i found the pic on ebay

2,995

lol aight um there is a lot of performance companies that modify the gallardo idk about the lp560-4 but def the gallardo. It all depends on what you want they make twin turbo set ups and single turbo but most of the engine modifications cost at least 15k to 40k just so you know. def not your average b16 motor to modify. and as for the body kits and visual modification its endless just search on google and you will probably find a lot of companies.

5

Honestly bro, I got no clue, but you own an awesome ride. My dream car is the lamborgini Murcielago. What do you do for work, I'd like to apply! I'm looking for a sponsor to get my porsche hooked up, know any?

35

thx