what are the wires that come from the top of the hood and goes under it, like old school muscle cars like the mustang


Asked by Mar 26, 2009 at 04:22 PM

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

1 Answer


They just hold the lock pins.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions


Search Maintenance & Repair Questions

Maintenance & Repair Experts

#1 Tom Demyan
Tom Demyan
Reputation 172,010
#2 dandyoun
Reputation 92,600
#3 tenspeed
Reputation 74,770
View All

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.