grand prix versus buick rendezvous

Asked by Feb 23, 2009 at 09:24 PM

which would get the better gas mileage? better made vechile?

25

Essentially your comparing an SUV to a four door sedan, in theory, a car should do better, as the Rendezvous is a bigger body and heavier in weight. For the gas mileage, go Grand Prix. For the luxury, go Rendezvous. It's that simple.

25

My mom has a rendezvous and I have a grand prix, having ridden in both......go with the grand prix. And I can say pretty confindently that my mom would agree. The rendezvous gets about 5 miles per gallon less in the city than the grand prix and on the highway closer to 10mpg less thant the grand prix. And like the other person wrote, you are comparing a SUV to a four-door sedan. As far as better made, that is kind of personal opinion really, do you think buick or pontiac has better products??